Download This Full Lesson: Crab Soccer
Lesson Description: Students play a game using crab-like movement. They will then compare crab to human movement noting anatomical differences
- Use gross motor skills in a version of soccer.
- Compare the physical structure of crabs to human structure through pictures, writing, and dictation.
- Describe the challenges associated with moving like a crab
- How do human and crab legs compare?
- How do the legs of humans and crabs cause them to walk in a different way?
|Next Generation Science Standards||2-LS4-1|