Download This Full Lesson: Food Chains
This activity introduces the concept of food chains and some of the predator-prey relationships in the marine environment.
- Become familiar with ocean food chains.
- Understand that food chains begin with plants and end with a large predator.
- Predict the consequences if connections are broken in food chains.
- What is a food chain?
- What is at the beginning of a food chain?
- What is at the top of a food chain?
- What happens if a chain is broken?
|Next Generation Science Standards:||K-LS1-1|