Download This Full Lesson: Sea Animal Movement
Lesson Description: This activity introduces youth to some of the sea animals and their movements by utilizing gross motor skills through a stretching activity.
- Model sea animal movement through body movement
- Describe how sea animals move
- Brainstorm why an animal moves the way it does
- How do land animals move as compared to sea animals? Why?
- What adaptations do sea creatures have that allow them to move in the ocean?
|Common Core ELA:
|Next Generation Science Standards||2-LS4-1|